[It’s like] the scene from Revenge of the Nerds, when Robert Carradine finally woos his beautiful blonde Betty in the moon bounce.
He never would have had a chance with her otherwise.
• 33% of online daters have never actually gone a date with someone they met through a dating service. • 20% of online daters have had someone for help with their dating profile.
• You are 56% less likely to get a person's number if you use the word 'sorry' in your opening line when you message someone on a dating service.
• Messages on a dating service that used words associated with laughing like 'haha' and 'lol' have a 17% higher chance of ending in an exchange of phone numbers.
• There are 91 million people around the world using dating apps.
61 million (2 out of 3 people) of them are men and 64 million (7 in 10) are between 16 and 34 years old.
• 5% of Americans who are in a marriage or committed relationship say they met their partner online.
• Generally on a dating service the most attractive men send the most messages.
• 2 spelling errors in a man's profile will reduce the chances of a response by 14% from a women.
Spelling errors by women don’t affect their chances of getting a response.
S of that 230,093,705 are over 18 and of that number 105 million are unmarried. • It is predicted that the busiest day and time (most users logged in) for online dating this year will be Sunday, January 3, at pm EST.
• 72% of adults in the United States are active online.
Get to know the experts at Date Dev.com, and work with a partner who’s passionate about your potential.